IDEAL BEDS (PTY) LTD t/a ATTICA BEDS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY CORRECT WARRANTY EXERCISE
- It is paramount to keep a copy of your invoice provided by IDEAL BEDS (PTY) LTD t/a ATTICA BEDS as this will also be used as Warranty slip.
- A copy of the original purchase invoice must be provided to validate the purchase date prior to any Guarantee or Warranty claim.
Identification/trade labels must also be intact to identify the product and to validate this warranty
1. During the first 30 months Ideal Beds t/a Attica Beds will repair, replace or refund (Ideal Beds t/a Attica Beds) the defective mattress or base set.
1.1. In the event of repair, Ideal Beds t/a Attica Beds shall be entitled to use a different colour and/or design covering material.
1.2. Should Ideal Beds t/a Attica Beds replace the defective article, the provisions of sub-paragraph 1.1 shall apply. Replacement of one piece will not automatically constitute the replacement of another piece.
1.3. Should Ideal Beds t/a Attica Beds decide to refund, the amount to be paid shall be restricted to the nett price of the article will be refunded.
2. After 30 months there will be a service charge of one-fifteenth of the current recommended retail price at the date of complaint times the of years in use (plus transport, if any)
3. The complete article must be used for the purpose for which it was constructed for the entire period of this service warranty and in the event of any claim, the total liability of the manufacturer shall be limited as provided for in sub – paragraph 1.3 above.
4. Ideal Beds t/a Attica Beds reserves the right to refuse services when upon inspection, the article is found to be dirty, stained or in an unsanitary condition, or when the product failure is due to causes other than defective workmanship and materials or when the identification labels have been removed.
5. If you have not purchased a matching Ideal Beds t/a Attica Beds base, Ideal Beds t/a Attica Beds reserves the right to revoke any warranty or guarantee claim.
6. This Warranty applies to the original purchaser only.
7. It is a condition of this warranty that a copy of the original purchase invoice must be provided prior to any warranty claim.
EXCLUSIONS UNDER THE WARRANTY
This warranty covers manufacturing defects that are due to defective workmanship or defective materials only, and does not apply to:
- Normal body impressions
- Firmness preference of the purchaser Cover (fabric)
- Product sold “as-is”, “distressed”, “shop soiled” or “floor model”
- Product whose identification / trade labels have been removed
- Product subjected to weight in excess of its design limits
- Product used for purposes other than that for which it is constructed
- Product failure due to causes other than defective workmanship and materials
Your warranty does not apply if the product is subjected to obvious abuse or improper care/maintenance such as, but not limited to:
- Stains or spoilage
- Inadequate support from weak foundations or improper frames
- Upholstery compaction due to insufficient turning
- Bent border wires
IDEAL BEDS (PTY) LTD t/a ATTICA BEDS shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages, which result through the use of this product. Your warranty is extended only to the original consumer purchaser from IDEAL BEDS (PTY) LTD t/a ATTICA BEDS or its authorised dealers.
NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED ARE EXTENDED TO PERSONS WHO PURCHASE THE PRODUCT FROM ANYONE OTHER THAN IDEAL BEDS (PTY) LTD t/a ATTICA BEDS OR ITS AUTHORISED DEALERS AND ALL WARRANTIES TO SUCH PERSONS, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED.